Just Wide Shoes - DC Chelsea Skate Shoes Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm always desperate to find good quality and fun shoes that support my wide feet but don't make me look like I have one foot in the grave. I had been wanting to get some of those Rocket Dog shoes that they have at DSW but they are too narrow. Today I found some more fun shoes that come in Women's Wide!



They come in many colors! What's your favorite? I had trouble deciding between the crazy pink/white and the ocean. Usually I go for blue ... but today I didn't! I found them at Dick's Sporting Goods and they were on sale! Almost 1/2 the price listed here. I show the red/black shoes because I remember Dick's having some of the fancier colors - but I don't know if they come in wide or not.

If you have other ideas on good places to locate wide shoes, please let the readers and writers of "From a Sandy Beach ..." know.

0 comments: